favorite this postFull-time Student Looking For a Quiet Room $400-550 (Farmington, Kaysville, Layton, Clearfield)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I’m 33, male, full-time student, looking for a temporary rental room in a quiet house for the next 3-4 months. Single, no children, no pets, don’t smoke. Preferably in a household with tenants that have a busy or perhaps similar lifestyle as me.
Some things that are important to me:
- A home with quiet and relaxing atmosphere. I’m in bed by 8:15pm and I’m up before 4:30am. I get a lot a done throughout the day, so it is essential for me to be able to sleep at nights.
- I’m very clean and organized. Friendly and social, but I also respect others’ space and privacy. I’m very considerate to people living under the same roof as me.
- Need private room and private bath.
- Would prefer a place with not lots of small children and not lots of pets.
- Farmington, Kaysville, Layton, Clearfield area.
- Rent I’m willing to pay depends on the size of the room/bathroom, storage, garage, and location.
If you’re a night owl, like to stay up late watching TV, listen to loud music, if you like to party, you like to have company over and entertain guests, etc….that is great! But it’s not for me. Again, just looking for a quiet place where I can focus on my studies and be able to get rest at nights.
Please, respond via email with photos and location of the place.
P.S. I get emails all the time saying, "I have a room available." Please, give some details: do you have a house/apartment/condo, how many rooms/baths, how many people do you share the place with, pets, children, garage, storage, photos, location, your price?
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers