With newly increased pay rates, it’s a great time to start a new job with MAU at Kimberly Clark in Ogden! We’re hiring to fill Production Worker positions for this world-leading brand. Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries, and Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Safety Programs – up to $200 a month
- Back to School Drive & Toys for MAU Tots
- Opportunity for full-time direct hire
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Free lunch vouchers for good deeds
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new things
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Willingness to be trained
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Properly label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-pack materials to meet quality standards
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Worker position.